You can easily watch all your favorite HBO shows on Roku. To begin with, you need the HBO Go application for the same, which is not surprising I guess so! HBO Go was launched in 2010 and is available with an HBO subscription. Roku was amongst the first streaming devices to support HBO Go. First, you have to subscribe to it for it,s GO application to work with your Roku device. Don’t worry! If it seems a little curtailed. We will tell you how to use HBO Go on the Roku device.
Select HBO Go from the channel store
- On your Roku device, you need to install the HBO Go application. Go to the Roku home screen and navigate the streaming channels.
- Click on the tab streaming channels with your Roku remote.
- Click on the tab ‘Most popular channel’ and you will get to see ‘HBO Go’ over there and another way to find channel simply type the channel name on the search bar! It’s easy!
- After that, click on the add channel for the installation on the Roku device.
- Lastly, you will see a pop up at the end of the home screen on Roku with a message ‘HBO Go’ being added.
- Click ok! To enter the world of entertainment
HBO GO On Roku
Let’s Set up HBOgo on Roku
- Click the home button on the Roku remote. Scroll to the Roku channel list that is already installed.
- HBO Go will appear at the end of the screen. Click on the channel
- You will see to activate channel
- Click on the tab ‘activate your device’ and on the next screen, you will see HBO Go is free with an HBO subscription.
- Navigate to the link on your screen
- Choose Roku on the device and click continue
- Now you see the HBO television provider’s name. After selecting the provider, your browser will open the login screen.
- After this, it’s subscription will be verified and you can watch HBO Go from your Roku