Roku is a device that streams all of your favorite music, movies, and TV shows, photos to your big screen using your Roku players and TVs, for the exceptional streaming experience. Once you have completed the setup over Roku, then your Roku activation code is authenticated after which the Netflix account is accessible. Roku Account is imperative for streaming new Netflix films and shows.
However, if you still don’t have a Roku account then simply visit Roku for the link code activation. If you want to enjoy Netflix on a big screen then the Roku account has to be created and activated on the first go.
If you are facing a Roku Activation code not working issue, you need assistance. Contact us!
Create a Roku Account and Link with Netflix
- Check out the Roku channel store for your favorite Netflix channel
- If you aren’t able to find the Netflix you’re searching for, then check under the movies and category. There may be a chance that you still aren’t able to search for the channel, then simply call Netflix Channel Setup Tech to help with the same.
- After identifying Netflix, select the channel and add it.
- Now, once the channel is selected there will be a code generated that is a Roku activation code.
- Select and copy the code as it’s needed to enter the Netflix site.
- Lastly, if you enter the code and it gets authenticated, the Roku account will automatically be linked to the Netflix account.
Got an error when entering the link code on the website?
If you get an error after entering the link code do try a second time. There may be a chance that it could be a typo error or system error. The issue still exists to try the steps below:
- Press the * button on your Roku remote once you go back to your Roku device. You will get a new code.
- Once the new code is displayed, enter the same on the Roku.com link page to activate the code.
Is the Roku device stuck on the link code screen?
Sometimes, after entering the code it takes some time to finish off with the activation process. It’s recommendable to wait for some time. If the Roku device continues to show the link code on the screen, then try the steps below:
- To activate the Roku device make sure all the steps are completed without missing a single guideline. If not then your Roku device will not be activated.
- Check for errors on the upper right side of the screen like ‘Error 001′ or the message ‘not connected’. If these are popping up on the screen it means the device is not connected to a network. To do this, click on the ‘Try again’ option.
After this, you can watch your favorite TV shows and shows on Netflix from your Roku. Netflix is a sort of platform which offers you the supremacy to stream all your preferred content online which may be your favorite shows and movies. All you need is good internet speed to access Netflix seamlessly and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment.
Netflix activation code is not working, we will fix it. Call our technicians.
However, Roku link activation or Netflix activation sometimes isn’t easily setup even after following the guidelines properly, then all you need is Roku support for quick assistance. If you are facing any issue with your Roku device or its activation we are just a call away!