Go to fetchtv.com.au/activate and enter the code from your Smart TV screen to activate your Fetch TV box. Then, at that point, go to www.fetchtv.com.au/account and add more boxes to your account to initiate more boxes.
- The wind current around the Fetch box is guaranteed by leaving 5cm around it.
- Up to 6 meters from the Fetch box, you can utilize the controller. Turn off the Fetch box from the power supply before cleaning it.
- You ought to just do cleaning with a dry material; You should utilize no synthetic compounds or water.
- It may be advantageous if you tried not to endeavor to open the Fetch box. Nonetheless, this might bring about serious injury and void your guarantee.
Where to enter Activation Code or Fetch ID – fetchtv.com.au/activate
Figure out how to set up your Fetch box:
- First, to acquire your Activation code, go to fetchtv.com.au/activate.
- Next, go to fetch.com.au/account to add the extra boxes to your account and get your activation code for your second or third box.
- Then, in ‘Record Settings,’ select ‘Add and Remove Fetch Box.’
- The Activation Code will show up on your screen and be shipped off to you through SMS or email.
- If you want to see your Activation code later, then, go to fetch.com.au/account and sign in with your email address and password.
- Then, in the ‘Record Settings’ region, select ‘Add and Remove Fetch Box’ to see the activation code for each crate for you.
- After you’ve set up your Fetch box, follow these and go to Menu > Manage > Settings > User Preferences > Activation Code or Settings > Device Info > Options to get the Activation Code.
- To access your Activation code, you’ll need to enter your PIN.
Activate Fetch TV on your gadget
- Open your internet browser and go to fetchtv.com.au/activate.
- Select – Get Started from the menu.
- Complete your account data.
- Select your package.
- Complete the installment data.
- Double-actually takes a look at your data.
- Type the Fetch ID/Activation code into the crate.
- Obtaining the activation code for Fetch
- Fetch activation code is given to you through text and email when you requested Fetch from Optus.
- Pre-enlisted bring boxes are provided via mail.
Activate Fetch on my Optus App – fetchtv.com.au/activate
- Go to the My Optus application and sign in.
- In the upper left corner, tap the symbol
- Pick a Fetch administration.
- Select the Fetch movement card and tap it.
- If you have various Fetch set-top boxes, kindly select the set-top details you need to see from the dropdown menu.
- It will show your Fetch chronic number, initiation code, and channel packs.
- Press Menu on your Fetch remote.
- Go to the Manage dropdown menu and select Settings.
- Go to Device Info, then, at that point, to Options, then, at that point, to Activation Code/Fetch ID – Show Code.
- Enter your parental PIN if vital.
Activate Fetch TV utilizing fetchtv.com.au/activate
- Go to fetchtv.com.au/activate to activate your first box.
- You can activate extra boxes by going to www.fetchtv.com.au/account and adding them to your account.
- Make sure the Fetch Mini is on a level surface.
- It would help in case you didn’t stack it on whatever vibrates or delivers heat.
- Allow 5cm of freedom around the Fetch Mini for wind stream.
- The controller is viable up to a distance of 6 meters from the Fetch Mini.
- Before cleaning, turn off the Fetch Mini from the power source.
- It would help to assume you utilized just a dry fabric to clean; You should utilize no water or synthetics.
- It’s risky and will void your guarantee in case you attempt to open the Fetch Mini.
- Only users with an AC power wellspring of 100V-240V 50Hz.
- Only utilize the power supply that is given.
- Always keep fluids, young people, and pets from the Fetch Mini.
- Go to www.fetchtv.com.au/account to report any issues with your Fetch Mini.
Fetch activation codes are shipped off you by text and additionally email at the time you requested Fetch from Optus or can be found in the My Optus application and Fetch box. In this article, we gave you the means to observe your Fetch activation code in the My Optus application and Fetch box using fetchtv.com.au/activate. If you can’t recover it with any of these strategies, if it’s not too much trouble, reach us.