How to Get Going With Your Roku Setup
Roku has proved to be one of the most popular streaming services in the market today. Its huge popularity has been an outcome of several factors such as a variety of content, easy Roku Setup, and affordability. Read more about Roku Setup.
When you bring home a Roku player or TV, you need to set up the device properly. The process is quick and easy. Here are some easy instructions to set up your Roku Streaming Player:
- Connect your Roku device and TV to a power source.
- Carefully take the HDMI connectors of your Roku player to the HDMI ports of your TV.
- If your TV doesn’t come with HDMI ports, you would need a Roku player with a composite a/v connection. Connect the player to your TV using red, white, and yellow connectors.
- For 4K UHD and HDR content, connect your Roku player to HDMI input with HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
- If you have Roku Streaming Stick, connect it directly to your TV using its in-built HDMI connector. You can use an HDMI extender if the Roku Streaming Stick is not connecting easily.
- Connect your Roku player to an internet connection. If you’re using a wireless network (Wi-Fi), ensure the player is in its range.
- If you’re using ethernet, connect your Roku device to your router using an ethernet cable.
- Once you have connected your Roku player to your TV, turn on the TV and choose the appropriate input option. The Roku logo will appear on your TV screen.
- Use the Roku remote to choose the language for your player.
- If you’re using a Wi-Fi network, go to the network setting and choose your Wi-Fi and enter the required password.
- Upon connecting to the wireless network, let your Roku player update the software.
- After this, go to the display settings and select an option depending on your TV’s compatibility.
- If you have an enhanced remote, go to remote settings to get it started.
- Sign in to your Roku account from a browser. Create one if you don’t have one.
- Go to the link activation page and use the code displayed on your TV screen in the prompted text box.
- If the code is correct, your device will get activated and you’d be able to begin streaming
Now your Roku streaming device has been set up and begin using it right away. Moreover, if you face any difficulty during the setting-up procedure, you can reach out to our support team. We are available 24/7 for any Roku setup. Call us now!