If you prefer streaming and on-demand TV, then Roku is your best bet for you. Getting and installing Roku is a very easy process. Here are a few guidelines to activate your Roku through Roku.com/link.
- Browse the internet from your personal computer or phone.
- Go to www Roku.com/link
- When the page loads, you will see a textbox. Enter the Roku activation code in it.
- If you’ve got a Roku account already, log into it for Roku activation.
- If you haven’t made a Roku account yet, create one asap.
- If you’re new to Roku, follow these steps
– Go to ‘Create New Account’
– Give your details like name and email
– Create a strong password and verify that password.
- You’ll have to generate a PIN to complete your transactions from roku.com/link activation.
- Choose a payment method for your transactions.
- You’ll have to provide your credit card details to complete the transaction.
- Whichever channels you want to purchase, you can select them from the Roku Channel Store.
- Add the channels from the Roku Channel Store.
– If you’ve selected FREE channels, you can start watching them right away.
– If you’ve selected paid channels, you’ll be required to pay/subscribe to them first.
- Once added, your Roku player will refresh and you’ll see a text message about new channels.
- Now you can go ahead and watch whatever channel you want to watch.
If you face any problem in your Roku activation process, then contact our customer support team. We’re available round-the-clock. We’ll be glad to help you activate your Roku streaming device through www Roku com link.
Setting Up Roku Com Link With Roku Activation Code
If you’re looking for general guidelines for setting up a Roku video streamer, you don’t need to go anywhere else. Here’s a setup guide that applies for most models of Roku. Although a few initial models did not support HDMI and used the basic A/V connections, the given instructions will work for most of the recent models.
- First of all, you need input and output mediums.
– Network – Wi-Fi or Ethernet
– Power source
– Video output – an HD TV
1. Setting Up the Network: When it comes to the internet, we’d suggest you go for LAN or wired connection for your Roku setup since that would help you get more speed and rarely faces any interferences. To use a wired connection, make sure your Roku player or TV has an input for ethernet. Also, ensure that your internet service active. Plugin the ethernet cable into the input.
You must know that while some Roku devices work on a wired internet connection, some others don’t. Devices like Roku Express and Roku Stick work on the wireless connection. For such a Roku device, you’d need to connect the device to your wireless connection. Ideally, your device must show all active options of Wi-Fi in its vicinity. Choose the one you want to connect to and enter the password in the prompted box. Once the correct password has been entered, the device will be connected to your wireless connection and you can connect right away.
2. Setting Up Power: Roku devices can use two types of power input.
– USB: This kind is used for Roku Streaming Stick and Express. The transformer and cord are two different units and you can use any one of them. If you’re using the cord, you’d need to plug it into the USB socket on the TV.
– Wall Transformers: In case your transformer has a cord attached to it, plug the transformer into the wall socket and then plug the round tips of the cord into the input socket of the device.
3. Video Output: Make sure you have the proper HDMI connectors and cables. The HDMI cables must be able to carry HD video and multi-channel audio. The video output connection process is different for different types of Roku players.
– Roku TV: Video output connections are all internally set up and you don’t have to make any external connections.
– Roku Streaming Stick: The streaming stick itself acts as a connector. You’d just need to plug it into the HDMI port of your TV.
– Roku Express: Attach a connector to the HDMI port of the Roku on one end and to the HDMI port of your TV on the other end.
4. Video Selection: Select the video option with your remote. In the case of most Roku players, you’d need to select the HDMI from the video options. However, in the case of a Roku TV, you’d not need to do that.
5. Remote: Power your Roku remote with new batteries. Use the polarity signs correctly to place the batteries. Pair your Roku remote with your TV.
6. Language: Select the language that you prefer from the options.
7. Wireless Network: Choose your wireless network (if you’re not connected to ethernet) and enter the correct password.
8. Software Update: Once connected, the player may suggest a system update (if needed). Let it update the player. Once the software is updated, your Roku player will restart.
Getting Resolutions When Setting Up Rokucomlink Using Roku Activation Code
Although the Roku activation process is generally easy sometimes users may come across certain technical issues that may not be solved by the users themselves. That’s why we offer 24/7 technical support for all kinds of issues related to the Rokucomlink setup. Call us!