Roku is a leader in the streaming device market as they offer a wide range of products with exceptional features. You probably know that you can listen privately with headphones in the remote or rearrange the home screen. These features make Roku on Link activation Roku stand out among the users.
With that said, Roku is also an electronic device and as rules say no electronic device is 100% problem-free. There can be any error that can occur while using Roku for example TV remote not working, Audio not working, Roku link not activated, Netflix not working on Roku. Want to save your time and money? Contact us! Here are some common Roku problems and their possible fix!
Issue #1- Roku Remote Not Working“
Point Anywhere” Wi-Fi remote comes with Roku premiere+ and ultra-device. As a new device, you may face difficulty getting the remote connection or connection drops after connection.
Batteries in the remote aren’t dead. Highly recommended fresh pair of batteries. If the connection is dropping frequently follow below steps:
- Unplug the Roku remote< remove the battery from the compartment.
- Press the home and Down Buttons < Press the pairing button (Hold the first two-button)
- Once LED starts flashing < Release the button
- 3 LED flashes < Remote paring has been cleared.
Issue #2- Audio not working
This problem has been reported by some Roku Ultra users. There is no sound when they watch the content. Below is the best-fitted resolution for this problem:
- Check the audio setting
- S/PDF for audio output < set to Dolby Digital
- If connected HDMI < Dolby Digital/DD+
Issue #3- Red LED Lighting
The issue of flashing red light means that enough power is not being received by the device. Try below steps to rectify the problem:
- Plug device into a wall outlet < Unplug from a surge protector
- Use the power cord and adapter given to the device
- The LED light is solid < Device is Overheating
- Power off< Let it cool down
Issue#4 Reset Roku
Some problems cannot be resolved with troubleshooting steps and Roku isn’t performing right. The best way is to reset the Roku to get rid of the issue. Follow the measures below:
- Go to settings < Advanced settings < Factory reset option
- Power of Roku < Unplug all the cables < Wait
- After waiting for a few seconds < Insert back all cables < Turn on the Roku
- Restart the device
- Go to the settings< System< Restart
Issue#5 Unable to run the applications
Application not running is the most common Roku problem that users encounter. Follow these steps to fix this error.
- Restart the app < Check
- Look for all the external applications
- Uninstall the incompatible apps < Check if the issue still exists
Issue#6 Buffering and Poor video quality
Roku device is designed for the highest quality. Poor video quality issues can be because of bad internet connection or network congestion. Try the steps below:
- Check for active internet connection < Use secure internet connection only
- Use only valid credentials < Wireless network
- If wired connection < Look for connection is proper < Check the Ethernet cable.
- Place a router near your Roku device < Avoid signal interferences.
- Speed of network to be checked
- Issues still exist < establish a new connection
- Last, Restart the router for a good internet connection
To round off, Roku’s common problem can be solved with the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps. However, if you still face any kind of problem with your Roku device the best measure to save time and energy is called Roku customer support at link activation Roku. Experienced techs can resolve any Roku issue in no time! Contact us