Roku activation code is your key to open the gates of the entertainment world and this code mandate. To activate the streaming device ‘Roku’ you need Roku.com/link URL. By the time you hit the URL, a new page will be open and space will be there to enter the Link activation code that is in alphanumeric format. Sometimes screen stuck on Roku.com/link. Don’t worry! Read the measure below to execute troubleshooting instructions on Roku com link.
Error while entering the code:
- The most common issue is that when entering the code user get stuck.
- There can be a chance that the existing code doesn’t work so all you need is a new code for activation.
- Click the start button on Roku remote to get the new code.
- Verify the code that you use.
- Now, enter the new code on Roku.com/link to continue with the activation
‘Roku is not working’ troubleshooting steps
- Active internet connection
- Always go for a secure internet connection.
- Try using a wireless connection to improve the signal strength.
- Check the network credentials that you use to ensure that it is valid and secure.
The Roku activation steps on Roku com link:
It is pivotal that all the Roku activation code steps are being followed properly for the device’s successful activation. Once the steps are understood and followed the device will be activated quickly. Follow the guide or if required to call Roku customer support to activate the device.
Create a ‘Pin’ to secure your Roku account
To be secure and safe from unauthorized access and transaction on your Roku account, it’s always best to create a pin for the same.
- To generate Pin navigate the Roku page
- Look for the Pin preference tab and hit the update button.
- You will see three preferences for the Pin set.
Choose the preferred option and insert the four-digit pin into the field and select the verify pin option to confirm setting the pin.
With that said, like all other electronic gadgets and modern devices, the Roku player is also prone to issues. Which is why it’s suggested that we seek help from professionals. Roku customer support is a team of experienced technicians who are well-versed with all the Roku errors and their possible solutions on Roku com link.