Roku is the top streaming device that offers great features to its customers. If you purchase Roku your gateway to entertainment is open. You link your Roku account with your streaming player to get it up and running. All of a sudden you get an error message on your screen on Roku com link. This can be probably an activation error. This error generally pops up when you link your device to a Roku account. If you’re not able to fix the error on your own, don’t worry. Contact us now at link activation Roku.
This error is known as “Roku Error code 001” and occurs during activation only. Let’s throw some light on the error code 001 on Roku com link.
What is Roku error code 001?
As discussed earlier this is an activation error on Roku. This error generally occurs when connecting a streaming player to a Roku account and code generated known as the Roku activation code is denied by the Roku server. The reason for the error can be from the customer end because code entered is wrong or the problem from the server ends. Anyhow, in below post will share in detail the reason for the error and its possible fix for the same.
Reason for the Error Code 001
The activation error can be due to the following reasons.
- Wrong code inserted: This can be the first reason for the error when you either mistype or misspelled the digit in the code. The code you are trying to enter is expired or it can be case sensitive. Or code entered in the wrong field.
- Issue from the server end: If your internet connection is slow and it’s unable to connect with the server. Or it can be because the server is timed out.
- The problem is the setup: When setting up a Roku device be very careful as this can cause a problem. Setting up the Roku device is very important so it’s suggested to follow every step or call Roku tech support for the same.
Fix Error code 001
- Activation code: To begin with, be very careful when jotting down the Roku link. And, after that, only enter the correct Roku code in the activation link.
- Server End: The internet should be fast and reliable for seamlessly activating the Roku code. It’s recommended to check the internet setup and the check device is not facing the purple screen Roku error.
The Roku error code 001 can occur on any device. The root cause analysis needs to be done for the same. If you are still facing the issue with activation code or any trouble for Roku then all you need is to get in touch with Roku customer support for free diagnostic. Call us now!