Are you a die-hard sports fan? Doesn’t want to pay high bills for unwanted sports channel? Feed your fandom with access to hundreds of live sporting events from NFL, NBA and many more all on Roku device. The best in the field of NHL, NBA, and MLB are brought to us by ESPN standalone streaming services. ESPN has over 90 million overall active users. For cord-cutter the Roku platform offers alternatives like Sling TV, direct TV to watch live content and access to the number of channels in the ESPN network. Watch ESPN on Roku Now!
The Future Of Sports- Live Streaming Services
The cord-cutting is becoming popular amongst users as they get free from unwanted channels and it’s less expensive. However, in streaming media service customer faces problem in watching content live. For example, Netflix and Hulu are best to watch movies and series but can’t stream live sports. With that said, here is the best alternative to watch ESPN on Roku
- Sling TV– If cable TV is burning a hole in your pocket then Sling TV gives you the best deal of $25 a month where you get ESPN and ESPN+. All you need is a good internet connection and a set-up box like Roku to watch your favorite sports.
- DIRECT TV– DIRECT TV offers many dedicated sports channels to sports lovers. You can enjoy ESPN channels, NBA TV and MLB Network with DIRECT TV NOW’S $ 50-month package. Find the package at an unbeatable price tailored to your entertainment needs.
- Live TV with Hulu – Hulu offers one of the best streaming options for the sports fan. The Hulu with Live TV offers plans starting from $44.99/month which includes channels like CBS Sports network, seven ESPN channels, Golf Channel and NBC Sports network.
- Fubo TV– For sports cord cutter fan Fubo TV is a great option. For local sports events, there are channels like FOX, Golf Channel, NBA TV, NBC, and TBS. If you want to watch ESPN on Fubo TV start your 7-day free trial now!
- YouTube TV: One it comes to variety then YouTube is an excellent choice for sports freak. YouTube TV offers a good number of live sports channels like ESPN channels, CBS sports network, Golf channel, and MLB Network. You get unlimited cloud DVR storage space with YouTube TV. The basic package starts $49.99/month.
- ESPN+: ESPN+ offers substitute live sports channels for sports devotees. ESPN+ features lots of live sports events including NHL, MBL, MLS, and various college leagues. Start your 7-day free trial, and $4.99/month package of ESPN+ now.
Now we can say that sport is one of the main reasons people are still paying for cable TV but with the above options, one can easily switch to any streaming services without burning a hole in the pocket. Connect to Roku and enjoy your ESPN sports now. In case you facing any technical glitches with your device contact us!